Saturday, February 2, 2013

Challenge 2: February - A Poem a Day #1

I did fairly well on my last challenge, falling short by only three days of film watching. Since I started a day late into January, I find myself a day late going into February as well. The challenge that I'm setting for myself this month is a bit loftier, because it doesn't just involve watching, but doing. I heard a girl talking about taking part in a "poem a day" challenge once, and I loved the idea. It's taken me a couple of years to attempt it for myself. So, here goes...

Say,
what say you on the subject of
stop lights?
red,
green,
yellow,
go, stop, go
north until you reach your turn
west
'til you reach the next right

Wrong
turn around to a point
until you reach the light again
Say,
does it ever really begin
or end?
stop,
go, go, go,
stop,
no...

What say you
on the subject of stop lights?


No comments:

Post a Comment